Kellyville Pets

How do I report a violation of my intellectual property?

If you believe an ad on RDU is in violation of your intellectual property (such as unauthorised use of images), please contact us via our contact page ensuring that you provide as much information as possible about your situation, including their name, username, email address and ad URL/link + Ad ID number (if applicable) so that we can investigate the matter further.

After we receive your enquiry, one of our staff will review the details + ad in question and be in contact with you thereafter.

Posted in: General Use