Join your local herp society or group today!
Listed below are various herp societies/groups from around Australia catering to the reptile & amphibian hobby.
Herp societies are a great way to support your local herp community, meet like-minded people and a learning experience for hobbyist of all ages and levels of experience.
- Australian Herpetological Society (AHS)
- Hawkesbury Herpetological Society (HHS)
- Illawarra Reptile Society (IRS)
- Macarthur Herpetological Society (MHS)
- Australian Society of Herpetologists (ASH)
- Frog and Tadpole Study Group of NSW (FATS)
- Orana Herpetological Society (OHS)
- Society of Frogs and Reptiles (SOFAR)
- Riverina Frog and Reptile Society (RFRS)
- Central Coast Herpetological Society (CCHS)
- Atherton Tablelands Frog Club (ATFC)
- North Queensland Herpetological Society (NQHS)
- Cape York Herpetological Society (CYHS)
- Queensland Frog Society (QFS)
- The Herpetological Society of Queensland (THSQ)
- Frog Safe, Inc.
Don’t see your local herp society on here? Contact us today and we’ll gladly add it to this page for you. Please be sure to provide the name of the society/group along with which state it is in and a website link (if applicable).